- Scope: Website design and development
- Client: FLSTAP / GOK
- Technologies used: Pyro CMS, HTML5, JQuery and CSS
- Year: 2013
FRC – Financial Reporting Center is a department of central bank established to track money laundering activities.
By the time were contracted to do their website they were about 8 months old. They needed an online presence so that they could use the website to create awareness to the public and also to collect feedback from the public.
Key website features
- Annual reports module which allows FRC to upload annual reports into a document repository which are categorized per year
- Publications module that enables FRC’s published material to be displayed in an orderly way in the website
- Newsletters module allows publication of newsletters as PDF
- Tenders module displays available tenders on the website
- Downloads module keeps a repository of FRC’s downloads
- Gallery module organizes and categorizes FRC’s images
In order to develop this website a raft of several tools were used as listed below:
In order to make the website search engine friendly what we did is to ensure relevant keyword and metadata is placed don each page.
Website testing and validation
We aim to develop W3C validated websites and this was no exception. We used W3C validator to test the HTML mark up to ensure it conforms to the standards.